- As a Data Engineer at Paragon Shift, you will be exposed to different types of data and work with different industries.
Each project is unique, and your specific tasks will depend on the project’s needs.
Some of your main tasks will include:
• Gathering requirements from stakeholders
• Regularly holding meetings with stakeholders to report progress and bottlenecks
• Collaborating with the technical team on the clients’ side to transform raw data into usable information
• Conducting research and problem-solving activities to resolve issues
• Collecting data from different sources, organizing, and analyzing data using Azure tools
• Building data and ETL pipelines using Azure tools
• Building and managing data infrastructures such as data warehouses and data lakes using Azure tools
At least two years working with Cloud Big Data Tools, preferably Azure Tools: Azure Data Factory, Data Lakes, Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Warehouse or similar
At least two years querying with SQL or similar
At least 1 year working with the full ETL Process on a cloud-based service
At least 6 months working with Data Visualization tools such as Microsoft PowerBI, Qlik, or Tableau
Microsoft Certifications such as DP-203 or DA-100
Experience working with other cloud services such as GCP or AWS
Experience working under the Agile methodology
Applicants who have experience working with Qlik Sense or Qlik View are strongly recommended to apply
Readiness and willingness to peruse continuous skill development and learn new tools
Excellent communication skills in English
Ability to meet deadline requirements without compromising the integrity of deliverables
Ability to work autonomously
Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
About the Company
Paragon Shift is a consulting company specializing in Big Data Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, and Artificial Intelligence.
Our business acumen, industry experience, and cultural sensitivity enable us to offer bespoke products and services, on cloud and on-premises, fulfilling our clients’ needs and aspirations.
You will love working in Paragon Shift’s close-knit environment and laid-back culture. We value autonomy, flexibility, proactivity, and adaptability.
We place particular emphasis on growing our team members’ skillset horizontally by empowering them to learn new tools and vertically by providing them with opportunities to apply what they have learned.