- As a Power Platform Developer at Paragon Shift, you will be exposed to different types of data and work with different industries. Each project is unique, and your specific tasks will depend on the project’s needs.
Some of your main tasks will include:
• Gathering requirements from stakeholders to understand business needs
• Regularly holding meetings with stakeholders to report progress and bottlenecks
• Collaborating with the technical team and business users on the client’s side to optimize applications
• Build and enhance internal applications using Microsoft PowerApps
• Optimize existing applications using Microsoft PowerApps
• Integrating automated workflows with applications using Microsoft Power Automate
• Integrating Microsoft Power BI Dashboards with PowerApps applications
• Optimizing UI and UX to ensure smooth and pleasant functionalities
At least 6 months of experience building applications with Microsoft PowerApps
At least 6 months of experience building Microsoft Power BI dashboards and visualizations
At least 6 months of experience automating workflows with Microsoft Power Automate
At least one year querying with SQL or similar
Microsoft certifications such as PL-900, PL-100, and PL-400
Experience with other visualization tools such as Qlik Sense, Qlik View, or Tableau
Experience working with Azure Cloud Services
Experience working with automation tools such as Ui Path and Automation Anywhere
Experience working on projects under the Agile methodology
Readiness and willingness to peruse continuous skill development and learn new tools
Excellent communication skills in English
Ability to meet deadline requirements without compromising the integrity of deliverables
Ability to work autonomously
Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
About the Company
Paragon Shift is a consulting company specializing in Big Data Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, and Artificial Intelligence.
Our business acumen, industry experience, and cultural sensitivity enable us to offer bespoke products and services, on cloud and on-premises, fulfilling our clients’ needs and aspirations.
You will love working in Paragon Shift’s close-knit environment and laid-back culture. We value autonomy, flexibility, proactivity, and adaptability.
We place particular emphasis on growing our team members’ skillset horizontally by empowering them to learn new tools and vertically by providing them with opportunities to apply what they have learned.