- As a Qlik Architect at Paragon Shift, you will be exposed to different types of data and work with different industries. Each project is unique, and your specific tasks will depend on the project’s needs.
Some of your main tasks will include:
• Gathering requirements from stakeholders
• Regularly holding meetings with stakeholders to report progress and bottlenecks
• Collaborating with the technical team on the clients’ side to transform raw data into usable information
• Conducting research and problem-solving activities to resolve issues
• Collecting data from different sources, organizing, and analyzing data using Qlik tools
• Build insightful visualizations, graphs, and dashboards that answer business questions
• Migrating data and workflows from Qlik View to Qlik Sense
At least one year of experience with Qlik View or Qlik Sense backend processes
At least one year of experience building visualizations with Qlik Sense or Qlik View
At least two years querying with SQL or similar
At least 1 year working with the full ETL Process on a cloud-based service
Qlik Certifications such as Qlik Business Analyst or Qlik Data Architect
Exposure to building and troubleshooting ETL pipelines using Qlik tools such as QDI
Experience working with Azure Cloud Services
Experience working with Microsoft Solutions such as Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, PowerBI, Power Automate)
Experience working on projects under the Agile methodology
Readiness and willingness to peruse continuous skill development and learn new tools
Excellent communication skills in English
Ability to meet deadline requirements without compromising the integrity of deliverables
Ability to work autonomously
Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
About the Company
Paragon Shift is a consulting company specializing in Big Data Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, and Artificial Intelligence.
Our business acumen, industry experience, and cultural sensitivity enable us to offer bespoke products and services, on cloud and on-premises, fulfilling our clients’ needs and aspirations.
You will love working in Paragon Shift’s close-knit environment and laid-back culture. We value autonomy, flexibility, proactivity, and adaptability.
We place particular emphasis on growing our team members’ skillset horizontally by empowering them to learn new tools and vertically by providing them with opportunities to apply what they have learned.