- As an RPA Developer at Paragon Shift, you will be exposed to different types of data and work with different industries. Each project is unique, and your specific tasks will depend on the project’s needs.
Some of your main tasks will include:
• Gathering requirements from stakeholders to understand business needs
• Regularly holding meetings with stakeholders to report progress and bottlenecks
• Collaborating with the technical team and business users on the client’s side to optimize applications
• Develop, publish, and schedule workflows using Ui Path, Microsoft Power Automate, Blue Prism, or Automation Anywhere, depending on project needs
• Understand and troubleshoot existing workflows
• Optimize existing workflows to ensure smoother functionalities
• Integrating automated workflows with other applications such as Microsoft PowerApps, Power BI, Excel, or others
6 months (Junior) to two years (Intermediate) of experience automating workflows with Ui Path
At least 6 months of experience communicating with stakeholders to translate business needs into technical solutions
Familiarity with other automation tools such as Microsoft Power Automate and Blue Prism
Familiarity with SQL querying language or similar
Familiarity with Microsoft Power Platform tools (Power BI, PowerApps, Power Automate)
Experience with visualization tools such as Qlik Sense, Qlik View, or Tableau
Experience working with Azure Cloud Services
Experience working on projects under the Agile methodology
Readiness and willingness to peruse continuous skill development and learn new tools
Understanding of business operations and ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
Excellent communication skills in English
Ability to meet deadline requirements without compromising the integrity of deliverables
Ability to work autonomously
Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
About the Company
Paragon Shift is a consulting company specializing in Big Data Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, and Artificial Intelligence.
Our business acumen, industry experience, and cultural sensitivity enable us to offer bespoke products and services, on cloud and on-premises, fulfilling our clients’ needs and aspirations.
You will love working in Paragon Shift’s close-knit environment and laid-back culture. We value autonomy, flexibility, proactivity, and adaptability.
We place particular emphasis on growing our team members’ skillset horizontally by empowering them to learn new tools and vertically by providing them with opportunities to apply what they have learned.